Re: MMVARI Config File

Dave Colliau

Make sure you use the remote comport for the cat control and the usb comport for MMTTY and MMVARI keying when using the remote connection.
I cant remember if its rts or dtr.  You will need to figure that out.
Make sure the rig doesnt have link to remote set for the USB .
Also when using the USB with 2 ports always remember the lower number port is cat and the higher number will key using MMVARI and MMTTY .

I tried MMTTY and MMVARI today and there is no delay but I never really had a delay which has me wondering. I ran the last RTTY contest and it was fine ?

Dave N8DC

On 10/19/2021 10:00 AM G4GIR via groups.io <i.frith@...> wrote:

Thanks' Bob / Jan

Jan it was the configuration file I was after I found the Macro one ok, so now finding the MMVARI section in my HFDX.INI file I can see all the settings, I was hoping to find some line for PTT/TX or something of that nature. Also some settings for the radio.

I have Radio 1  configured for the TS990 and that is working ok, Radio 2 is configured for 1C-7100, but that refuses to PTT, frequency readout is ok though.

This has come about after trying to sort the RX delay at the end of MMVARI transmit. I wanted to see if there was a rig problem so decided to configure for the IC-7100, but cannot get the thing to TX i.e PTT to operate, tried the Radio command and also fitted a CIV cable to the remote socket to try and use Com Port, but that won't work either.

Any clues anyone?

73

Ian G4GIR