Re: #JTDX #LOG Interface Issue? #jtdx #log

Bob

Bob, there are two logs at play - one in JTDX, the other in Logger32. Highlight colors in JTDX are based on what is in the JTDX log. Highlight colors in Logger32 are based on what is in the Logger32 log ... The two logs are not necessarily the same. SeventyThree(s).

On 10/14/2021 3:47 PM Bob, W3IDT <w3idt@comcast.net> wrote:

Very pleased with JTDX and Logger32 for the month or so I've been using
them; and with the help I've received from Dave, mm0hvu, and Arvo, es1ja.

I still have one problem which, I think, may be an issue with the
interface between Logger32's LOG and JTDX or, of course, some setting I
have wrong.

Attached ("W3IDT_COLORS.png") is a screen shot of the NOTIFICATIONS
color scheme I have set up in JTDX - dark green for new DXCC (as in GO);
light colors for everything else.

Also attached are two screen shots of Band Activity panel while the
programs are running:
1. "W3IDT_ON.png" shows ON4CQ in dark green - "new DXCC" -
on 15m while OO4U is in the LOG on 15m.
2. "W3IDT_LZ.png" shows the same issue: LZ4TL as "new DXCC" on 40m,
while LZ3CB is in the LOG on 15m.

What might I be doing wrong?

Bob, w3idt

. Robert F. Teitel, W3IDT