From: Bob
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 14:08
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Granted

Ian, I have been investigating this for several days. To comply with the ARRLs intent, the DXCC_MIXED award should only show one QSO per Country. However, as with most things ARRL related, I disagree. I prefer the current Logger32 presentation. I made experimental code changes and was underwhelmed. Not much enthusiasm from the Beta testers either.

So, bottom line, the Logger32 DXCC award will remain at it has been for the last 20 years. I have removed a couple of lines of code that were responsible for the large number of "DXCC_MIXED" flags being erroneously generated SeventyThree(s).

PS. The ARRL was asked for their opinion on the veracity of the Logger32 DXCC_MIXED presentation. As expected, they have not commented.