From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Larry Fravel
Sent: 21 September 2021 17:26
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Logger32 Update

Right click on the ICON for logger32, then select properties/ advanced/ check Run as Administrator, apply, -OK.  Every time you start logger you be asked if you want to allow the program to run (it's Windows thing). Tell it yes.

Larry K8YYY

--
I got expelled from school on Pajama Day. Not my fault - I sleep naked.