Re: JTDX on-top ...

Peter Eckersberger

Hi Bob,

In the meantime I'm convinced it was me in making a mistake in interpreting the manuals text. For one reason or an other I thought for "parallel logging" only the "TCP"-feature has to be active. Which means in other words no UDP needed at all. Just starting Logger32 and in a second step starting JTDX e.g. by its own program icon.

BUT ... For starting JTDX on top one needs the UDP-bandmap and its start menus. By doing it that way everything is working fine. Sorry for the inconvenience stealing your precious time.

73 de Peter, OE3EPW