Re: JTDX on-top ...

Bob

Peter, your pictures show that JTDX is not starting on top. The JTDX title bar shows JTDX by HF community. Maybe Logger32 started JTDX, but is did not control it. On the UDP BandMap, click the START/STOP menu. Click DELAY AFTER STARTING JTDX. Set the time to 20 seconds (or maybe more). Now, after starting JTDX from Logger32 does the title bat say JTDX & Logger32 (on-top). SeventyThree(s).

On 09/16/2021 8:15 AM Peter Eckersberger <oe3epw@...> wrote:

Hello Bob,

Sorry I'm late. Have been out of my home. To answer your question ... YES, its ON TOP. Here some pics ...

That's the one where only 'TCP' is on. But no 'UDP" ... therefore no 'band plan'. Parallel logging is OK, but JTDX vanishes every time at the end of every single logging procedure. That means ... 1 QSO logged and fiddling with the mouse to recall 'JTDX' to the foreground ...

Here the start of 'JTDX' via 'start menus' within 'band plan' ...

This shows the activated 'ON TOP' switch ...

Finally the operating position when 'JTDX' and Logger32' is 'parallel logging' ...

Well, that's it. Hope you're getting the point.

73 de Peter, OE3EPW