Re: JTDX on-top ...

Peter Eckersberger

Hello Bob,

Sorry I'm late. Have been out of my home. To answer your question ... YES, its ON TOP. Here some pics ...

That's the one where only 'TCP' is on. But no 'UDP" ... therefore no 'band plan'. Parallel logging is OK, but JTDX vanishes every time at the end of every single logging procedure. That means ... 1 QSO logged and fiddling with the mouse to recall 'JTDX' to the foreground ...

Here the start of 'JTDX' via 'start menus' within 'band plan' ...

This shows the activated 'ON TOP' switch ...

Finally the operating position when 'JTDX' and Logger32' is 'parallel logging' ...

Well, that's it. Hope you're getting the point.

73 de Peter, OE3EPW