Re: No Transmit for RTTY using IC-7300 and MMVARI

Dave Colliau

If your going to do rtty and other modes with the 7300 you need to buy a cat cable that plugs into the remote jack in the rear . This along with the USB cable give you 2 ports instead of one . You use the remote jack for cat and the usb for the sound card and RTTY ,psk,etc keying .  I have an extra USB unit to plug in to the remote jack if your interested. Its the better FTDI chip not a Prolific.
Dave N8DC

On 09/15/2021If your going to do rtty  6:47 PM Gary Hinson <gary@...> wrote:

Hi Rick.

Have you been following the IC-7300 section of the User Manual?

The advice in there was proffered by various ICOM users.

If you spot errors or improvement opportunities, please let me know.  I’m not an ICOMmer and need the help.

73 & GL

Gary  ZL2iFB