Re: LoTW sync via Club Log

w5jmw

Gary,just went to clublog and started the download.Left side of page in clublog.You must enter your lotw name and lotw password.It then starts.Once I get an e-mail I will try to merge.However I did this less than a month from logger 32 program..73 john

On 2021-09-14 19:55, Gary Hinson wrote:
Can anyone who uses Club Log and LoTW with Logger32 help us test
Logger32’s Synchronize LoTW (from Club Log) function, please?
I’m getting failures suggesting something is broken, somewhere.
In order to test it:
* Get Club Log up to date with your recent LoTW confirmations using
the <LoTW sync> button on Club Log [1]’s left side menu.
* Wait a while for the sync to complete. _If_ you have selected
“Every upload” under the Club Log settings page, you should get an
email when it completes. Otherwise, try waiting half an hour to an
hour.
* In Logger32 open File → Synchronize LoTW (from Club Log).
* Select either <Last 3 Months only> or <Last 1 Month only>, then
click <Start>.
On my system, I get a ‘Nothing to download’ red message every
time:
If you don’t get the red error (or some other one), please check
whether recent LoTW confirmations are duly recorded in your Logger32
log, as expected.
* Let us know how you got on!
73 & TNX
Gary ZL2iFB