Re: LoTW sync via Club Log

Bob

... Gary,  I tried, but my eMail doesn't have a 'crossed my fingers' emoji ...SeventyThree(s)AndBackUnderMyRock ...

On 09/14/2021 8:55 PM Gary Hinson <gary@...> wrote:

Can anyone who uses Club Log and LoTW with Logger32 help us test Logger32’s Synchronize LoTW (from Club Log) function, please?

I’m getting failures suggesting something is broken, somewhere.

In order to test it:

  1. Get Club Log up to date with your recent LoTW confirmations using the <LoTW sync> button on Club Log’s left side menu.
  2. Wait a while for the sync to complete.  If you have selected “Every upload” under the Club Log settings page, you should get an email when it completes.  Otherwise, try waiting half an hour to an hour.

  1. In Logger32 open File → Synchronize LoTW (from Club Log).
  2. Select either <Last 3 Months only> or <Last 1 Month only>, then click <Start>.

On my system, I get a ‘Nothing to download’ red message every time:

If you don’t get the red error (or some other one), please check whether recent LoTW confirmations are duly recorded in your Logger32 log, as expected.

  1. Let us know how you got on!

73 & TNX