Re: re-building a log on another computer #info

Bob

Someone else needs to answer this. I have no idea what he said, or what he's trying to do ... Obviously my biorhythms are at a minimum. SeventyThree(s).

On 09/13/2021 6:53 PM w5jmw <w5jmw@...> wrote:

I have a log on another computer.It ends in 1980.Now I have a good file on my main computer.By good I mean,the qsl info,as far as received by qsl or by lotw.OK,my question before I just delete this file and overwrite.Can a Column report be deleted by any other way than 1 row at a time.Example."q" is in the column.I want to delete that and say "y"..Thanks