From: Bob <k4cy@...>
Sent: 08/09/2021 21:36:05
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Granted

In 2015 Logger32 used uppercase for the band (ie. 10M). The release of v4.0 of Logger32 switched to lowercase (ie. 10m). I will add a newer version (May 2021) to the next auto-update (scheduled in a day or three). Maybe that will help. SeventyThree(s).
On 09/08/2021 4:21 PM G4GIR via groups.io <i.frith@...> wrote:
1.0.16, DATED 2015!! Guess its a wee bit old?
73
Ian