Re: Coming soon to a screen near you

IZ5ILJ Lenio

Ciao to all, my pc must be crazy, I found the problem but I didn't understand the reason for my block and these are 5 lines in the [Globals] section, i deleted these 5 lines in the old Logger32.ini, replaced it in the new install and everything works perfectly.

73's, Lenio - IZ5ILJ - #69.

Il 29/07/2021 11:42, IZ5ILJ Lenio ha scritto:

Ciao Gary, I have just seen the new chapter for new installations I will try to follow it step by step hoping to solve my problem. many thanks for your work

73's, Lenio - IZ5ILJ - #69.

Il 29/07/2021 03:22, Gary Hinson ha scritto:

Bob is just putting the finishing touches to the next Logger32 auto-update for version 4.0.290

Notable improvements coming in .290 include:

  • A cool new function to re-size and neatly align all the open BandMaps, painlessly
  • User-customized ADIFbands.TXT and ADIFmodes.TXT files are no longer callously overwritten by Logger32 updates – including this one, hopefully!

The updated .290 User Manual is online already, while Bob polishes and publishes the auto-update.

I’ve also taken the hint and explained how to move an existing Logger32 installation to a new system, new hardware etc.  As with the rest of the manual, it may not be perfect or sufficient, hence your feedback, complaints, corrections and improvement suggestions are very welcome – either here on the reflector for all to see or more discreetly to Gary@....  Say something apt, valuable, sharp or amusing and you might just find yourself quoted in green ink in a future edition!