VIS_DESK_ERROR

Peter Eckersberger

Hello,

I need some help. Since yesterday evening I'm unable to start Logger32. Whenever I click on the Desktop icon Logger32 comes up for a fraction of a second and is immediately replaced by this little error window ...

I've to restart the computer and do something else. Logger32 is NOT operational.

Previous history ... I'm using Logger32 together with JTDX and/or WSJT-X. Fantastic combo, serves me very well. With one small glitch ... Start sequence is "Logger32" > right click "UDP" > left click "UDP Band Map"> right click "Start" > left click "JTDX" or "WSJT-X". The latter both via Shortcut "On Top" & "High Priority". Both programs start as expected but are loosing connection within seconds to my radio IC-7300. I've to close all the software involved and make a total restart including Windows10. From now on all works fine for hours.

Extra note ... That procedure has to be followed every day when loading the combo L32_JTDX for the first time.
For the time being no Logger32 at all!!

Well, here some facts concerning my station ... Radio "IC-7300" together with a microKEYER II by microHAM

Computer ...

That's it. Any suggestion to overcome that inconvenience? Maybe there is a trick Bob can advise. TIA

73 de Peter, OE3EPW
<oe3epw@...>