Re: icom-7610 Split QSY Macro

Vince Shirley

Thanks Bob...

Vince G0ORC

On Tue, 27 Jul 2021 at 12:43, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:
Oops, my fault. There are six places in the code that look for '$qsy ...' in a macro. one of them was case sensitive. It is fixed for th next auto-update. SeventyThree(s).
On 07/27/2021 6:41 AM Vince Shirley <vince.g0orc@...> wrote:

Aki,

Thank you - I was replicating what was in the manual. Perhaps Gary could amend Section 36.3.4 to reflect the use of the lower case.

The manual shows upper case.

Thank you again

Vince G0ORC

On Tue, 27 Jul 2021 at 10:18, ja1nlx < ayoshida0205@...> wrote:
Vince

Try this   $qsy #Split+01q#$    Not $QSY...

------ Original message ------
From: "Vince Shirley" < vince.g0orc@...>
Date: 2021/07/27 17:52:41
Subject [hamlogger] icom-7610 Split QSY Macro

Apologies for repeating myself but this one from a  few days ago appears to have go lost amongst a slew of responses to more important issues.

When using the macro   $QSY #Split+01q#$

I get a response from Logger32 "The BandPlan has no entries that match a frequency of  18099.0 MHz" -  which is true if it really did mean 18099.0 MHz but I suspect it should be 18099.0 kHz

i.e MHz instead of kHz

Odd?

Vince