Re: Grid square

la4wka

Gary.
Thanks for the ideas.

Borrowed a "ini" file from a nearby ham, and compared the two files. Didnt find much difference except the obvious ones.
So tried a few things as I wanted to avoid a new install.

I think this is something that relates to WSJT-X and/ or UDP. I use UDP to allow WSJT send qso info to logger.
If I have WSJT running with UDP open, but switch to CW (didnt test other modes) and manually log, then the Grid is populated with my own.
WSJT-X then show OOB (out of band) since I "override" by turning the VFO and manually control the rig mode etc.
However if I close the UDP connection and WSJT-X it works as before.

Hugo / LA4WKA