From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of la4wka
Sent: 26 July 2021 06:04
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Grid square

In the box where you type the callsign, there are many fields you can customize.
I have one field that is made for Grid Square......from the drop down adif menu.
Used to collect ....yes grid squares.
Thing is no matter what callsign I type in the log entry window it shown my own grid reference. This also happen if I click on a cluster spot.
Even though we have worked befor Gary, and another value is in log for previous qso's, it shown up like in the red cirkle.
Hope this gives a better explanation og the issue.

Hugo / LA4WKA