Re: Grid square

Bob

You could try loading the Club Log Prefix exceptions database again, and loading the Club Log LoTW users database again. SeventyThree(s).

On 07/25/2021 12:27 PM Gary Hinson <gary@...> wrote:

Hello Hugo.

Your email has so little useful information that it is unanswerable.

What is the ‘it’ that is being ‘populated with your own gridsquare’?

Presumably you are talking about a grid field, somewhere, but please spare a moment to clarify/explain the problem if you expect a sensible response.