Re: Icom IC-7610 - radio setup

Dave Colliau

In the radio setup try set DTR high. I thaink that fixes it. My 7300 is in the pickup so I wont get out to the garage till tomorrow.
Dave N8DC

On 07/23/2021 5:59 PM Vince Shirley <vince.g0orc@...> wrote:

John,

Thank you but that doesn't seem to work.  "Split Operation" is still flashing away to itself.  I'm running SO2V and I see you are set up for SO2R, I don't know if that makes a difference

When the "Split Operation" box is flashing it makes it impossible to actually make any adjustments in Logger32 as the window focus appears to change.  I have to take the radio out of split, make the change and put it back into split again.

I've tried with both Legacy Poll on and off and that doesn't make any difference either.

Thanks - take care

Vince G0ORC

On Fri, 23 Jul 2021 at 22:43, John Munton - G7SSE < johng7sse@...> wrote:
Vince

The settings I've circled in the screen shots below might be what you need to look at;

--
73, John - G7SSE