Re: Update: Cherry picking

Bob

Friday last week I released v4.0.269. I also put this message on the reflector:

For those who use the FT4/8 cherry-picker, there is a new option added. On the UDP BandMap click CONFIG | CHERRY_PICKING OPTIONS. There is a new option to enable sympathy calls to stations sending 73/RR73. With the option UNchecked, Logger32 will only call a station sending 73 or RR73 is it is a new band/mode/gridsquare. With the option checked, Logger32 will call anyone sending 73 or RR73 if the station has not been contacted this band/mode before. I have not tested this option with WSJT, but I suspect it may work on FT4 and almost certainly not work on FT8.

Also, on the cherry-picking event viewer window, under the CONFIG menu there is a new color selection option to change the text color of the 'QSO ended with 73/RR73' message.

Finally, there is a minor change to the TUNE menu of the CW Machine. It now turns itself off after 30 seconds.

Please read the red text. I assume MSHV works the same way as WSJT.
SeventyThree(s).

On 07/21/2021 9:27 AM F4CVO <f4cvo@...> wrote:

The cherry-picking work again but only with the stations calling CQ, he didn’t work for the grid square…
73 qro
Jay F4CVO
Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 20 juil. 2021 à 22:48, Bob <k4cy@...> a écrit :

Can you describe 'doesn't work anymore' please. SeventyThree(s).
On 07/19/2021 10:55 PM F4CVO <f4cvo@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,
Just before the update, I discovered the cherry-picking. It was worked on MSHV software, and without make something, cherry-picking didn’t work anymore.
73 Jay F4CVO

Le 20 juil. 2021 à 03:26, Howard McVay <kd7ma.ae@...> a écrit :

Just discovered that,  in JTDX, the "AutoTx" button needs to be enabled for Logger32 Cherry Picking to work.  Guess I inadvertently toggled it off somehow.  Nothing to do with Logge32 update.  Might there be a similar setting in WSJT-X?  At least for me, puzzle solved.