------ Original message ------
From: "F4CVO" <f4cvo@...>
Date: 2021/07/21 22:27:59
Subject Re: [hamlogger] Update: Cherry picking

The cherry-picking work again but only with the stations calling CQ, he didn’t work for the grid square…
73 qro
Jay F4CVO
Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 20 juil. 2021 à 22:48, Bob <k4cy@...> a écrit :

Can you describe 'doesn't work anymore' please. SeventyThree(s).
On 07/19/2021 10:55 PM F4CVO <f4cvo@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,
Just before the update, I discovered the cherry-picking. It was worked on MSHV software, and without make something, cherry-picking didn’t work anymore.
73 Jay F4CVO

Le 20 juil. 2021 à 03:26, Howard McVay <kd7ma.ae@...> a écrit :

Just discovered that,  in JTDX, the "AutoTx" button needs to be enabled for Logger32 Cherry Picking to work.  Guess I inadvertently toggled it off somehow.  Nothing to do with Logge32 update.  Might there be a similar setting in WSJT-X?  At least for me, puzzle solved.