Re: Cherry picking

n5kd

And….. on the right hand side of the front screen, check the AutoTX button is green.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Bob
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2021 16:51
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Cherry picking

On JTDX click FILE | SETTINGS. Click the REPORTING tab. Make sure ACCEPT UDP REQUESTS is checked. Click OK.

On JTDX Click MISC | ACCEPT UDP REPLY MESSAGES. Make sure ANY MESSAGE is checked.

SeventyThree(s)

On 07/19/2021 12:31 PM Howard McVay <kd7ma.ae@...> wrote:

I too experience this behavior using JTDX v156.   This began shortly after I updated Logger32 to V4.0.469.  Nothing else has changed (to my knowledge) in a while.
In the Cherry Picking Event viewer,  I see the following:   Note the message "JTDX did not switch to transmit".  I've verified JTDX works normally with manual activation of Txd.

Howard KD7MA