Re: Jim (W5IFP)

ja1nlx

I really hope Jim is back again.

------ Original message ------
From: "Bob" <k4cy@...>
To: "Randall Booth" <kd5wkk@...>
Date: 2021/07/19 8:43:13
Subject Re: [hamlogger] Jim (W5IFP)

Randall, thanks so much for your message. We, the Logger32 community and Beta testers, have been very concerned for Jim's well being for a few weeks. Please tell Jim we are all rooting for him, and he is in our thoughts and prayers. And to Mrs. Hargrave (Mary, I think) we wish her well, strength, and courage as time progresses. I have sent a copy of this message to the almost 4000 active Logger32 users who have benefited so much from Jim's 20+ years of tireless support of this project.

The kd5wkk@... mailbox will overflow in the next 24 hours. Good luck, and may your God bless you. Your Father in law is without a doubt 'one of the good guys'.  With my love and affection, SeventyThree(s), Bob.

On 07/18/2021 6:57 PM Randall Booth <kd5wkk@...> wrote:

Bob,

I’m Randall Booth (KD5WKK) Jim’s son-in-law.  Jim wanted me to let you know he is currently in a physical therapy facility and will not be able to participate in the Logger32 testing for the next week or so.

Jim is doing fine but needed some Occupational and Physical therapy related to his Parkinson’s diagnosis.

Regards,

Randall Booth

KD5WKK