Re: L32Looksup...

Steph, F5NZY

😉

73

Le 17/06/2021 à 15:39, ja1nlx a écrit :
🙂

------ Original message ------
From: "Steph, F5NZY" <f5nzy@...>
Date: 2021/06/17 22:34:51
Subject Re: [hamlogger] L32Looksup...

Oops!

Good point Aki!...

This configuration where the Overwrite is not checked is several years old and I don't know why the QSO Netmask was unchecked, but it works perfectly.

Thanks to you Aki.

73 de Steph, F5NZY.

Le 17/06/2021 à 15:18, ja1nlx a écrit :
Which field are checked in QSO Mask table ?
When you simply type "JA1NLX" what you see ?  (do not hit TAB key)