Re: L32Looksup...

Steph, F5NZY

Hi Aki,

Overwrite… is not checked.

Une image
        contenant texte
        Description générée automatiquement

Your first name appeared correctly (from L32Lookups):

I modified your name: Aki San

It’s OK:

Une image
        contenant table
        Description générée automatiquement

And OK in the previous QSO :

I enter again and Aki appears in my Name field, instead of Aki San:

It works as if I had checked Overwrite..., but it is not checked.

Une image
        contenant texte
        Description générée automatiquement

73 de Steph, F5NZY.

Le 17/06/2021 à 14:50, ja1nlx a écrit :
Steph

Please tell me how you check this, step-by-step.

I checked this and think it works as expected.
If "Overwrite..." option is checked then info are over written.
If "Overwrite..." option is unchecked then info are NOT over written.

Everything looks impossible to the people who never tried, anything.
Dr J-L Etienne.