Re: talk/commands window

w5jmw <w5jmw@...>

Yes that is the window.The | moves as I type,just nothing appears...I will try the re-size now...tnx,john

On 2021-06-13 21:48, Gary Hinson wrote:
Hi John.
To clarify, the issue appears here (where the cursor points) I think:
Is that right?
On my system, as soon as I type the first character there, the gray
'boilerplate text' ("Type Localhost commands here") instantly
disappears and my typing shows up in black text on the white
background:
Although not in this specific case, I have seen occasional display
glitches that re-sizing a problem window clears. The next time you
notice this happen, try grabbing any side or corner of the DX Cluster
window and dragging it out a bit. That may be enough to make your
system/video card re-draw it without the black bar.
No promises though! Whether it works or not, please let us know. Oh
and an image of that part of the screen showing the problem would be
nice too, if possible.
73
Gary ZL2iFB