Re: talk/commands window

Gary Hinson

Hi John.

To clarify, the issue appears here (where the cursor points) I think:

Is that right?

On my system, as soon as I type the first character there, the gray ‘boilerplate text’ (“Type Localhost commands here”) instantly disappears and my typing shows up in black text on the white background:

Although not in this specific case, I have seen occasional display glitches that re-sizing a problem window clears.  The next time you notice this happen, try grabbing any side or corner of the DX Cluster window and dragging it out a bit.  That may be enough to make your system/video card re-draw it without the black bar.

No promises though!  Whether it works or not, please let us know.   Oh and an image of that part of the screen showing the problem would be nice too, if possible.