talk/commands window

w5jmw <w5jmw@...>

Hello all,I have a small problem.It is not a upgrade problem as it has lasted through 3-4 upgrades.And sometimes...sometimes it works.
On my packet screen.I an connected through telnet,the talk/commands area at the bottom is black.When I type there is no display except the little slider.Now everything works.Example I type dx(nothing there) (space) I type the frequency again(nothing is seen there) (space) and type the info...Hit enter and all the information is on the cluster as I typed it.It is a small thing.and just a small problem.One would think appearance.Gone there and changed xmit to red...Sure enuf when I upload to the cluster it is red But in the area it is black...Any ideas? 73 john