Re: Rig Control For WSJT-X #ft8

Gary Hinson <Gary@...>

RTUM is OK then?

Am I sacked yet?

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: 17 May 2021 11:14
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Rig Control For WSJT-X #ft8

... oh, and I forgot ... 'Geek Squad' teaches their rule 101 - If you tell the customer/client to RTFM, their employment is terminated on the spot, and they get to walk home ...

On 05/16/2021 7:07 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Gary, here in the land of the Big PX, we sell electronics to the totally inept, with the support (with a fee) of the 'Geek Squad'. They'll come install it, set it up, make it sing, dance, and talk, and even fix user malfunctions, if you sign the contract.

Mmmm, think there's a buck to be made out there somewhere? SeventyThree(s)AndBackToNetOverOver ...

On 05/16/2021 6:58 PM Gary Hinson <gary@...> wrote:

Hi John.

Provided you started WSJT-X from Logger32’s UDP BandMap <Start> menu (not by clicking a WSJT-X icon), the arrangement works like this: