Re: Error 13 when doing a search in the logbook

Peter Eckersberger

Hi,

Similar experience here. Look at these 2 pics ...

1. Click on "Search for QSO" results in 2. "The sky is falling" 😭

2.

73 de Peter, OE3EPW
AR SK

Am 10.05.2021 um 10:01 schrieb Fabien TK5MH:

Hi,
I tried to change the regional settings in windows 10 pro but with no success.
I thought the french format for the date could be the culprit but it seems to have no effect on the error.
Sorry Bob to submit one more problem ;-)
But a search on date and time is useful when you receive a QSL for a contact you can't find the callsign in the log.
Just to check it's not a busted callsign

73, Fabien TK5MH