From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of James Holohan
Sent: 18 April 2021 03:04
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Logger32 #ft8

Hi.
     Just seeking some advice. When I click on an FT8 spot on the Cluster a number of things happen which didn't happen before. 1. A small panel appears with all the bands and FT8 & FT4 and a message that states "Control panel not connected". Simultaneously another instance of WSJT-X starts up followed by a message that  "Another instance of JTD-X may be running." 2. There is a loss of CAT control. 4. The UDP Bandmap closes down.
I do not have "Show JTDX control panel" selected.
I would appreciate any help.