Re: iCom 7610 and CW settings?

Brendan McNeill

Thank you to John and Gary and to everyone else who responded.

Very helpful.

73’s

Brendan
ZL3BAM

On 9/04/2021, at 7:15 AM, John Munton - G7SSE <johng7sse@...> wrote:

Looks good Gary 👍

I think Aki got that from me! I went with the IC-7800 as being true dual receivers (unlike the 7600) I thought it the closest option to the IC-7610.

There's some stuff in the group files section, under IC-7610, if you've not seen it;

Ps. I have not forgotten about some Logger32 videos, sounds lame but just have not had the (quiet) time to look into it further yet.

Plus, I have the perfect face for radio and the perfect voice for FT8 😂

73
John - G7SSE