From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Munton - G7SSE
Sent: 08 April 2021 21:42
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] iCom 7610 and CW settings?

Hi Brendan

Although I don't use CW the following is what I have got set up and working; (images below)

Do be aware that the serial port number you use in the CW Machine will be different to mine in the screenshots.

However the port number you need to use should be the higher numbered of the two ports (Silicon Labs CP210x USB-to-UART bridge) that appeared in Windows Device Manager when the radio was installed.
Icom refer to these two Com Ports (somewhat confusingly) as "A" and "B"

Hope some of this is helpful and sorry if I've touch on stuff you already know.

73, John - G7SSE