Re: Bandmap callsigns on WSJT-X not transferring to L32 Input Window

Jerry Spring

Edited

Hi Gary,

IA little progress...

I just turned on the Cherry Picking option:  "Cherry-pick decoded callsign on next CQ" and now it is populating the Call field in the entry window!  It is still not drawing a box around the callsign, however.  I then clicked on "Show manual calling event viewer" and was able to work a station, but only after he called CQ.  Is there no way to call him before he calls CQ?  I still think there must be a setting or two I am missing.

Thanks again

Jerry VE6TL