From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bernd DL9YAJ
Sent: 29 March 2021 02:37
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Import non ADIF-Log to new V4, help needed

Hi Gary,

thank you for answer. Read in the manual to register manually the x.ocx file, but no way! Several other files ask also for registration. As solution, i installed the V 3.5 on my PC and copied the zipped lookbook files from my backup into the c:\logger folder. After that "new"
installation all works well and i am able to export the log into ADIF.
After that i deinstalled the V3.5 and installed again the new V4.x and import the ADIF file. All works well at the moment and no qso is missing. The rest now is cosmetics!

Thank you very much for help.

Best 73s Bernd, DL9YAJ

Am 27.03.2021 um 05:05 schrieb Gary Hinson:
Hi Bernd.

That message means the v4 installation did not correctly register the file. You can register it manually: there is an FAQ about a soundcard issue involving manually registering a file that was not properly registered, in the User Manual section 2.10 (which I may need to update). https://www.logger32.net/files/Logger32_v4_User_Manual.pdf

73
Gary ZL2iFB