Re: Bandmap callsigns on WSJT-X not transferring to L32 Input Window

Gary Hinson

Take your time Jerry, I know it is frustrating but let’s continue working on the problem.

When we click a callsign on the UDP BandMap, a box should appear around it … like this:

The box indicates that the callsign has been selected for “manual calling”.

On my system, the box can be slow to appear, sometimes so slow that I wonder if I even clicked the callsign, so I click it again … but if the first click selected the callsign, the second click de-selects it, so the box appears and instantly disappears again!  The answer is for me to be patient: click the call and watch.

Once the box appears, Logger32 is (as I said before) waiting for its chance to tell WSJT-X/JTDX to call that station.  Meanwhile, it pops the call into the log entry pane and does the online callsign lookup, just as if I had typed a call into the log entry pane by hand.  I think that is what you want.

If we click the boxed callsign, that clears the log entry pane, removes the box, and stops waiting to tell WSJT-X/JTDX to call the station.  We are back to square 1.

Does that work for you?