Re: Bandmap callsigns on WSJT-X not transferring to L32 Input Window

Kenneth Hansen

Running L32 version 4.0.248 and WSJT-X, everything  is working as it should

de KB2SSE

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 5:25 PM Jerry Spring <jspring@...> wrote:
I have not changed any of the settings in WSJT-X from when it was working perfectly in V3.5.  The fact that the input window in L32 receives the grid square but not the callsign says that there is a bug in L32.  I shouldn't have to swap out WSJT-X for JTDX because of a bug in L32.

I have not implemented any of the cherry picking  schemes and have never had L32 telling WSJT-X to initiate a call to another station. I always select the station I want to call in WSJT-X and enable transmitting in WSJT-X.  All I want in L32 is to populate the input field and grid square in the L32 input window and automatically look it up in QRZ.com.  (The QRZ.com part is working.)  I also want L32 to automatically log the QSO as before (in V3.5).

By the way, when I click on an interesting callsign in the L32 WSJT-X bandmap window, I don't see a box around it and nothing happens in the UDP debug window.  Yet, I see the grid square immediately show up in the L32 input window.

Jerry

--
Kenneth Hansen
Owner