Re: Bandmap callsigns on WSJT-X not transferring to L32 Input Window

Gary Hinson

Hi Jerry.

We are currently beta testing a change that stops Logger32 erasing callsigns from the log entry pane when the UDP BandMap is open … since we normally operate split in FT8, and splits above 1 kHz were tripping the “Clear callsign on QSY > 1kHz setting” for those using it.

There are other changes & bug-fixes in the works, so it may take a wee while to complete the testing and release the next version.

I just hope it will cure your issue.

73

Gary  ZL2iFB