Bandmap callsigns on WSJT-X not transferring to L32 Input Window

Jerry Spring

Edited

I just upgraded from V3.5 to V4.0 and everything seemed to go perfectly.  Except that I can no longer double click on a callsign in the WSJT-X bandmap window and have it transferred to the Input "Call" field in L32.  The only field that does transfer is the Grid square.  So the UDP link is working.  I have the UDP server set to 127.0.0.1 in WSJT-X  with port 2238.  These are the same settings I see at the bottom of L32, when I hover over UDP.  What am I missing?  I also tried setting the port on both to 2237, with identical results.

Thanks,

Jerry VE6TL