Re: Ancora una volta Logger32 si blocca di nuovo con questo errore su Register Windows " errore è in: C: \ Windows \ System32 \ ucrtbase.dll " ecc.

Stefano Zoli - Alice mail -

Hi Alex.. I am also suffering sudden crash problems, he does everything himself even leaving logger32 alone, I did not investigate at the registry level .. I do not find any error message when it closes it ends as if I closed it manually.. Reading here some users complain about the same modes I can say that the feeling is that the collision takes place from TELNET towards the DXCLUSTER window I say this because just today during a sh/dx /20 call the program closed but everything happens random.

73's  Steve ik4dry