Re: Old Logger 32 Dependency

Michael Harris

I upgraded under Beta conditions using the suggested Logger32_40 route to "preserve a working copy of v3.50" and entered a small world of pain as errors kept popping up. You will have to systematically scan through your Logger32 INI file and correct any paths which point to the old Logger32 folder. Just adding the _40 bit does the job.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 01/03/2021 10:39, Art - VE3UTT / W1AJT wrote:
Hello,
Does anyone know what files need to be transferred to the new Logger32_40 directory so that I can delete the old Logger32 directory?  Despite upgrading as specified, there are dependencies that require the old directory/files before version 4.0 launches.
Thanks,
Art - W1AJT