Da: Stefano Zoli - Alice mail -
Inviato: lunedì 1 marzo 2021 07:50
A: hamlogger@groups.io
Oggetto: [hamlogger] Logger32 v.4,0,243 fails updade..

Hi.. a question but what problem is there with the failure to auto-update from v. 4,0,243 as no lawsuit is named with poup-ups etc.

I point out that I installed everything from the official until v4.00 everything ok with the first updates then regularly downloads this update, but can not install it.. some straight, because here I can never information, thank you.

S.O. Win10Pro 64-bit AMD Ryzen5 3550H 8.0GB RAM.

   Steve

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10