Re: Alfaspid

sp5ewx

Hi Bob
I attach debug window...and whats more..When I click Ctrl+A rotor goes
only for 3-4 deg and stops...When I control rotor from controller, it
works correctly ...Also I hadnt any problems with ver 3.5
Mike sp5ewx

śr., 24 lut 2021 o 14:30 Bob <k4cy@comcast.net> napisał(a):

Does the rotor work correctly if you command it to turn by clicking on the great circle map? Dos it work at all? What do you see in the rotor debug window when you command the rotor to turn? SeventyThree(s).

On 02/24/2021 2:17 AM sp5ewx <sp5ewx@gmail.com> wrote:

I used alfaspid rotor with 3.5 version without any problem . With 4
ver it doesnt react for "home" command and when I use Ctrl+A or Alt+A
it starts to turn but after a few degrees stops and bar rotor pointer
on greyline window disappears. Any suggestions?
Mike sp5ewx