Re: QRZ Lookup window disappears during a QSO editing into the Logbook page window

Fabio IZ8MBW

Thank you Bob, nice feature!
Sorry, my "silent radio" period don't help me.  :-)

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

Il martedì 23 febbraio 2021, 19:41:11 CET, Bob <k4cy@...> ha scritto:

Right click on the logbook page window. Click SETUP. UNcheck the ENABLE QSO UPDATES FROM LOOKUPS. You might consider spending a little more time reading the documentation. SeventyThree(s).
On 02/23/2021 1:20 PM Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io <iz8mbw@...> wrote:

I totally agree with "1" condition.
I don't like option "2" condition (my opinion).

So if I would like to edit s ome fields for a QSO into the Logbook page by taking values from the "QRZ Lookup window" (window that I'm seeing to get values) I have the problem...

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

Il martedì 23 febbraio 2021, 18:55:50 CET, Bob <k4cy@...> ha scritto:

Fabio, there are two conditions where the lookup window closes automagically.

1) If the lookup window is open and a QSO is logged from the logbook entry window, the lookup window closes.

2) When you click on a QSO in the logbook page window the lookup window opens. If you move the focus to the logbook entry window the lookup window closes.

SeventyThree(s).
On 02/23/2021 10:22 AM Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io <iz8mbw@...> wrote:

Hi Rick.
But in this case I'm editing an already logged QSO.
So, also in this case the qrz lookup window and the internet lookup window will hide themselves?

If yes, no possibility (some settings) to avoid the hiding?

Thanks.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

Il martedì 23 febbraio 2021, 16:14:03 CET, Rick Ellison <rellison@...> ha scritto:

That is normal operation. When you log a qso the qrz lookup window and the internet lookup window hide themselves. They open again on the next lookup.

73 Rick n2AMG