toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Fabio, there are two conditions where the lookup window closes automagically.
1) If the lookup window is open and a QSO is logged from the logbook entry window, the lookup window closes.
2) When you click on a QSO in the logbook page window the lookup window opens. If you move the focus to the logbook entry window the lookup window closes.
On 02/23/2021 10:22 AM Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io <iz8mbw@...> wrote:
But in this case I'm editing an already logged QSO.
So, also in this case the qrz lookup window and the internet lookup window will hide themselves?
If yes, no possibility (some settings) to avoid the hiding?
Il martedì 23 febbraio 2021, 16:14:03 CET, Rick Ellison <rellison@...> ha scritto:
That is normal operation. When you log a qso the qrz lookup window and the internet lookup window hide themselves. They open again on the next lookup.
73 Rick n2AMG
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 9:33 AM
To: Logger32 Groups Io <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: [hamlogger] QRZ Lookup window disappears during a QSO editing into the Logbook page window
I have noted that the "QRZ Lookup window" disappears during a QSO editing into the Logbook page window.
For example can happens that I edit some fields for a QSO into the Logbook page by taking values from the "QRZ Lookup window" and during this editing the "QRZ Lookup window" disappears.
1. Enter a Callsign into the Logbook entry window
3. The "QRZ Lookup window" appears
4. Edit a field of a QSO into the Logbook page (until now the "QRZ Lookup window" is still present)
5. Finish to edit the QSO (so you press RETURN in order to conclude the editing)
6. Now happens that the "QRZ Lookup window" disappears
I was not able to find a settings that generate this "QRZ Lookup window" disappearing.