Re: QRZ Lookup window disappears during a QSO editing into the Logbook page window

Rick Ellison

Once you press Enter to log the qso the window s will close. That is the way Logger32 is programmed..

73 Rick

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 10:23 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] QRZ Lookup window disappears during a QSO editing into the Logbook page window

Hi Rick.

But in this case I'm editing an already logged QSO.

So, also in this case the qrz lookup window and the internet lookup window will hide themselves?

If yes, no possibility (some settings) to avoid the hiding?

Thanks.

73s

Fabio, IZ8MBW

Il martedì 23 febbraio 2021, 16:14:03 CET, Rick Ellison <rellison@...> ha scritto:

That is normal operation. When you log a qso the qrz lookup window and the internet lookup window hide themselves. They open again on the next lookup.

73 Rick n2AMG