Re: QRZ Lookup window disappears during a QSO editing into the Logbook page window
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
But in this case I'm editing an already logged QSO.
So, also in this case the qrz lookup window and the internet lookup window will hide themselves?
If yes, no possibility (some settings) to avoid the hiding?
Il martedì 23 febbraio 2021, 16:14:03 CET, Rick Ellison <rellison@...> ha scritto:
That is normal operation. When you log a qso the qrz lookup window and the internet lookup window hide themselves. They open again on the next lookup.
73 Rick n2AMG
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io
I have noted that the "QRZ Lookup window" disappears during a QSO editing into the Logbook page window.
For example can happens that I edit some fields for a QSO into the Logbook page by taking values from the "QRZ Lookup window" and during this editing the "QRZ Lookup window" disappears.
1. Enter a Callsign into the Logbook entry window
2. Generate a QRZ Lookup
3. The "QRZ Lookup window" appears
4. Edit a field of a QSO into the Logbook page (until now the "QRZ Lookup window" is still present)
5. Finish to edit the QSO (so you press RETURN in order to conclude the editing)
6. Now happens that the "QRZ Lookup window" disappears
I was not able to find a settings that generate this "QRZ Lookup window" disappearing.