Re: DX Spots - Show station QSOd this band/mode B4

Paul F6EXV

Your second picture shows an entry of 5358.7 while the band plan says no entry for 5,3587
Not the same unit, not the same separator...
73

Le 23/02/2021 à 15:31, Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io a écrit :
Hi Bob,
I don't have a row in my BandPlan for GEN 1.8 to 30 MHz.

And Yes, I have QSOs with EA6NB, see here the list:

...but never on 60 meter Band.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

Il martedì 23 febbraio 2021, 14:43:30 CET, Bob <k4cy@...> ha scritto:

Do you have a row in your BandPlan for GEN 1.8 to 30 MHz (for example? Have you ever logged EA6NB before? SeventyThree(s).
On 02/23/2021 3:07 AM Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io <iz8mbw@...> wrote:

Hi all.
In the DX Spots window I have enabled the option "Show station QSOd this band/mode B4".
Today there was a Spot on 5358.7 MHz (60 meter band) and the  DX Spots window marked that Spot as a valid "QSOd this band/mode B4".
But I don't have this band in my BandPlan and I never have had a QSO with that station on that Band and Mode before (I never have had any QSOs on this Band).
See here, the Spot was for the station "EA6NB" on 5358.7 MHz:

How is it possible that Logger32 mark that Spot as a valid "QSOd this band/mode B4"?

Thank you.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com