DX Spots - Show station QSOd this band/mode B4

Fabio IZ8MBW

Hi all.
In the DX Spots window I have enabled the option "Show station QSOd this band/mode B4".
Today there was a Spot on 5358.7 MHz (60 meter band) and theĀ DX Spots window marked that Spot as a valid "QSOd this band/mode B4".
But I don't have this band in my BandPlan and I never have had a QSO with that stationĀ on that Band and Mode before (I never have had any QSOs on this Band).
See here, the Spot was for the station "EA6NB" on 5358.7 MHz:

Immagine incorporata

How is it possible that Logger32 mark that Spot as a valid "QSOd this band/mode B4"?

Thank you.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW