Re: Cherry picking

Bob

Well, Mattais, the first thing you have ignored is auto-update. The current version of Logger32 is v4.0.243 and there probably will be another one tomorrow.

When you say the cherry picker calls stations you have worked before, are those stations visible on the UDP BandMap?

If you are configured for the cherry-picker to call any highlighted callsign, then the cherry-picker will do that. If a call is highlighted with "Need confirmation" color then the cherry picker will keep calling until the color is turned off. It does as it is told.

The Cherry-picker event viewer tell you exactly why it is calling a station. What does it say?

SeventyThree(s).

On 02/21/2021 2:36 PM Matthias Bellmann <dk4wd@...> wrote:

Some month ago i got cherry picking to work fine, but only for a short time.
I am using logger V 4.0.132 and HELP 4.0.242.
My setup:
udp bandmap - config - show/block callsigns worked before - :
      show/block callsigns qsod this band/mode b4
      block selected callsigns QSOd b4
Nevertheless my cherry-picker keeps calling stations qsod b4, even when the last qso was only few minutes ago.
Is there anything i ignored?
 73 Matthias dk4wd